Qedma is looking for a software engineer to develop the quantum computing operating system of the future.
In this role, you will deal with large-scale, real-time data processing utilizing heavy mathematical calculations.
You will develop the cloud product as an end-to-end software solution that will connect to the quantum hardware.
You will have the opportunity to work with leading academics in the fields of quantum computing, mathematics, and physics (PhDs and Professors).
As a software engineer, you will get familiar with cutting-edge quantum computing technologies and algorithms and will gain knowledge in physics, mathematics, and the quantum computation ecosystem.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of 5+ years in developing SaaS products, working with at least one of the following technologies: Python (big advantage) or Ruby/Java/NodeJS/Go
- BS.c in Computer science/Software engineering/Mathematics/Physics – a must.
- Experience working with cloud-based production environments.
- Self-driven and can deliver solutions by partnering with both internal and external personnel in the organization – such as researchers, product managers and management.
- Good understanding of linear algebra – a big advantage
- Master’s degree in a scientific field – a big advantage